I have a lovely weekend to blog about this afternoon, but before I get to that, we need some mighty prayer power goin’ on!

New closing date is set for tomorrow, but a couple of things have to fall into place first. Ack! Erick has already taken the day off of work, and I hope it’s not for naught. Paperwork needs to be sent to and fro; an appraiser needs to appraise, and the sellers need to confirm that they will very generously waive ridiculous late fees since this delay is not technically our fault.

So if you wouldn’t mind thinkin’ of and prayin’ for the Murray clan, we’d appreciate it very much! 😀 I’m ready to have this thing over and done with!